PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021:
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification: Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC) has distributed a warning for enrollment to the 356 posts of Clerk on its site – pdccbank.co.in. The PDCC bank has declared a sum of 356 employment opportunities. Applicants can find out about the PDCC Clerk 2021 position, including the instructive prerequisites, age limitation, compensation, determination system, and application process.
PDCC Bank Clerk Exam-Important Dates:
The beginning and end dates of the PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 are referenced underneath
Beginning Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 07-08-2021.
Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 16-08-2021.
Age Limit For PDCC Bank Clerk:
The candidate should be between the ages of 21 and 38 as of June 30, 2021. For held class candidates, the upper age cutoff would be loosened up as per Maharashtra State or Bank Norms.
Instructive Qualification For PDCC Bank Clerk:
A genuine graduation or post-graduation degree from a perceived and UGC-endorsed college is required.
Beside that, the up-and-comer should know how to utilize a PC. At least 3 months of MSCIT or a comparable PC course declaration is important.
PDCC Bank Clerk’s Exam – Application Fee The application charge can be paid web-based through net banking, Credit Card, or ATM card.
These charges are non-refundable so ensure you are qualified according to the PDCC Bank Clerk Bharti Notification 2021.
For All Categories: ₹885
Determination Process For PDCC Bank Clerk
To go after this position, the competitor probably finished the accompanying Selection Process. Kindly check and confirm your qualification prior to going after the position notice with Official Notification. The connection to the notice is given underneath.
- Online Examination
- Report Verification
- Pune DCC Bank Jobs Notification 2021
- PDCC Bank Clerk’s Salary The normal month to month compensation for the chose up-and-comers will be ₹22,000 at first. There will be extra recompenses also.
How to Apply Online for PDCC Bank Clerks 2021?
Competitors can apply for PDCC Bank Clerk by following the underneath steps-
- Visit https://punedccbank.in to get to the PDCC Bank Recruitment Portal.
- Select “New Registration” starting from the drop menu.
- Save the username and secret word you recently made.
- Pick the post you wish to apply for and finish up the expected fields.
- Give particulars about your schooling and work insight. Transfer the applicant’s filtered photograph, signature, and Aadhar card.
- Print your challan duplicate and go to the bank to pay the necessary test charges.
- Top off the challan data and join a checked duplicate of your installment challan.
For sometime later, print the PDCC Bank Clerk Application Form receipt.
Link: Apply Online Here